Wednesday 6 April 2011

AS Media Evaluation Question 9 By Niall Page

9. What was your contribution to the process during the planning, production and post production stages?

I feel as a group we have all performed very well with each task we had to do and we have all equally shared the workload.

During the planning we all did our own storyboards, I was assigned to the scene where the victim enters the clubhouse, walks through the corridor and enters the first room. I feel we all contributed well to this task.

I also watched a few horror films like The Shining to get some ideas for our horror film as we wanted to base our horror on a psychological horror, so we all watched a number of films to help us with our film.

For filming I concentrated on the mise-en-scene of the scenes to check that there were no errors in any of the shots, we all focused on a different bit with the filming so we didn't miss anything vital or missed any mistakes, I also took photos of the place where we did the shooting.

For editing I feel I was mainly responsible for making most of the music with Conor and Rachel sharing there opinions with me on how good the music was or not, I also shared my opinion with the editing on iMovie as Rachel and Conor did the editing on iMovie.

I was also responsible for matching the music up with the actual finished edited film with the help and aid of Conor and Rachel, I feel that this was the stage where I personally did my best  by doing most of the music and matching it to the film and making sure that it fit.

I am very happy with how I contributed to each stage of the film and I feel that Conor and Rachel also did very well with there contribution to the film and were a vital part of getting the film fully edited and finished in time. We all came in during our free time to help film and edit our movie and we have all equally done as well as eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment